Complete video on the making of the Spaghetti Sheep This is my first attempt in creating a video for moms out there who wanted a step by step understanding on how I make these foodart. As the title says it all, some fun with […]
Month: November 2017
Are you a lover of smoothie. It’s a “Perfect Sin” I must say. Thanks to the calorie conscious people in the world, I am the newbie who has developed a profound love towards it and i am here to showcase my version of smoothies that will not suit kids only but also the adults out there.
Technically I believe, it’s we adults who need to indulge in healt IUhy living thereby acting as inspiration to our kids.
Well, not wanting to give more Gyan I am here to share my first attempt in creating smoothie for me and my hubby.
Do try it out. I loved it. My hubby Loved it. And i hope you too would love this nicecream.
- Banana 2 Large Size
- Cinnamon powder as per taste
- Apple 1
- Walnuts 5-6 pieces
- Peel of the banana and cut in small cubes
- Deep freeze the same in a polythene bag or a covered vessel ( i had freezed it for 12 hrs)
- Remove it from the freezer and immediately grind it in a blender till it achieves a rich creamy consistency
- Add some cinnamon powder & Rooh-afza
- Mix it thoroughly again in the blender
- Pour it in a serving glass
- Add a layer of frozen apple followed by walnuts and again a layer of apple
- Deep freeze for 10 mins
- And the banana nicecream is ready to be served
Well this one was my first attempt and hence it’s the simplest of nicecream smoothies i have made. Soon to create desi version’s to suit the Indian palette.
Inspiration : Simple Vegan Blog
It’s 14th November today. As we all know one of the special days for children celebrated across the nation. Thanks to the profound love of “Chacha Nehru”, his birthday brings a smile to thousand of little kids in our country
Well, being a mother myself i designed this cute little plate for kids to get them to celebrate their day with fun, good food, good health and most importantly cherish their childhood.
Happy Children’s Day to all the lovely kids out there..eat some fresh fruits for your mom and cheese for yourself 😉
Always wondering what types and kind of finger foods to introduce to your baby. Well i baked one healthy oat banana bar which is soft enough for your baby to chew, self wean and more importantly a healthy treat for the taste-buds.
- Banana – 1 large
- Oats – 1.5 cup
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Jaggery – 1.3 cup
- Almond Powder – 2-3 tsp
- Curd – 1.4 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1tsp
- In a blender mix all of the above the ingredients together till you achieve a smooth type of consistency.
- Spoon out the batter in a lined baking tray. ( I had greased the baking tray with little butter
- Sprinkle some remaining almond flakes and cardamom powder
- Bake it for 200 degree C for 20 mins in a preheated oven (preheated temperature 250 degree C for 15 mins)
- Once baked, allow it to cool and cut it in bars of desired length suitable for your baby
Recipe Inspiration : My Little Moppet
Celebrating our indian festival of lights and crackers by wishing everyone a Very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year.
The foodart showcases veg kabab as a rocket and salads as a diya.
Veg Kabab Recipie
Boiled Potatoes+ Boiled Peas+ Boiled French Beans+ Boiled Carrots + Ginger Garlic Chilli Paste + Salt + few pieces Wibs Bread. + Chaat Masala.
Mix it together.
Give Kabab Shape
Veg Kabas are Ready