#38 The Froggy Pasta
Do you remember the story of The Frog Prince ? How would it be if that story is helpful to get your kids eat their meal in a jiffy? Wondering how? Well its simple, with the help of Mimmo Organics Pasta and my Foodart.
I had shared with you my experience with mimmo organics pasta during my travel. And amazed with the genuinety of product i decided to create a recipe and design a plate which is filled with a story. At the end as every mom i want my child to have a healthy meal and make meal time non stressful.
- Mimmo Organics Pasta 2 tbsp
- Green peas 2 tbsp
- French beans 5-6 nos
- Ricotta Cheese 1 tbsp (you can use cheese of your choice)
- Oil 1 tsp
- Salt as needed (recommended to baby above one year)
- Garlic 1 chopped
- Cook the pasta as instructed in the package
- In another pan, boil peas and french beans together till they are soft
- Drain the water and keep aside
- Blend the boiled vegetables till you achieve a smooth paste.
- In a pan heat oil and add the chopped garlic.
- Saute it for 1 min and then add the vegetable paste
- Cook the vegetables for 2 mins and add the boiled pasta
- Mix it thoroughly and cook the pasta for 2-3 mins
- Add salt if needed.
- Remove from flame and add ricotta cheese for flavour.
- Serve it hot
- Salt is not recommended for kuds below 1 year
- Choose cheese of your choice preferably the one which has been given to the baby earlier
I hope this recipe will be useful to you and do get your creativity on the plate.
I have already shared the story of The Frog Prince, its time for you to do share one !!