Banana Oatmeal Bar Recipe ( 8+ months)
Always wondering what types and kind of finger foods to introduce to your baby. Well i baked one healthy oat banana bar which is soft enough for your baby to chew, self wean and more importantly a healthy treat for the taste-buds.
- Banana – 1 large
- Oats – 1.5 cup
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Jaggery – 1.3 cup
- Almond Powder – 2-3 tsp
- Curd – 1.4 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1tsp
- In a blender mix all of the above the ingredients together till you achieve a smooth type of consistency.
- Spoon out the batter in a lined baking tray. ( I had greased the baking tray with little butter
- Sprinkle some remaining almond flakes and cardamom powder
- Bake it for 200 degree C for 20 mins in a preheated oven (preheated temperature 250 degree C for 15 mins)
- Once baked, allow it to cool and cut it in bars of desired length suitable for your baby