Brocolli Corn Salad
Hi Moms, this is ideally my salad no 2 for the month of Jan. In my last post I had shown how to make Vegetarian Pasta Salad. And in this one, I plan to share salad made of one of my favourite ingredient ‘Broccoli’.
Living in a city like Mumbai, I always feel there is not enough supply of good farm fresh vegetables and winter’s is the only season which brings the freshness along specially with the lovely greens on the plate.
Having said that, I am sharing the recipe of Broccoli Corn Salad made in my style. In this Salad, I have steamed the broccoli so that its soft and does not have the raw effect. At the same time I have used boiled corn to compliment with the softness of broccoli.
- 1 Small Broccoli (Steamed)
- 150 gm Corn (Boiled)
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Onion
- 3-4 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- In a pan heat Olive Oil
- Saute the raisins in the oil.
- Add onions & bell peppers. Saute for one min
- Add boiled corn and steamed broccoli. Saute for one min and switch off the gas.
- Add Salt, Pepper & Vinegar as per the required taste.
- Serve Warm
NOTE : You can also serve the salad chilled