Frozen Banana Nicecream
Are you a lover of smoothie. It’s a “Perfect Sin” I must say. Thanks to the calorie conscious people in the world, I am the newbie who has developed a profound love towards it and i am here to showcase my version of smoothies that will not suit kids only but also the adults out there.
Technically I believe, it’s we adults who need to indulge in healt IUhy living thereby acting as inspiration to our kids.
Well, not wanting to give more Gyan I am here to share my first attempt in creating smoothie for me and my hubby.
Do try it out. I loved it. My hubby Loved it. And i hope you too would love this nicecream.
- Banana 2 Large Size
- Cinnamon powder as per taste
- Apple 1
- Walnuts 5-6 pieces
- Peel of the banana and cut in small cubes
- Deep freeze the same in a polythene bag or a covered vessel ( i had freezed it for 12 hrs)
- Remove it from the freezer and immediately grind it in a blender till it achieves a rich creamy consistency
- Add some cinnamon powder & Rooh-afza
- Mix it thoroughly again in the blender
- Pour it in a serving glass
- Add a layer of frozen apple followed by walnuts and again a layer of apple
- Deep freeze for 10 mins
- And the banana nicecream is ready to be served
Well this one was my first attempt and hence it’s the simplest of nicecream smoothies i have made. Soon to create desi version’s to suit the Indian palette.
Inspiration : Simple Vegan Blog