Mimmo Organics Veggie Alphabet Pasta – A perfect Travel Food for Toddlers
Hey mommas, here I am talking about Travel Food for babies again. This is my second recommendation and I have picked up a non-homemade food for a reason. The first one was a wholesome cereal ensuring energy providing ingredients to the kids, well this one is a perfect blend of carbs and minerals ensuring overall nutrition for growth and development.
While you travel, it becomes really difficult to offer vegetables in particular to your kids. Even if you buy and cook on your induction plate ( as i had mentioned in my first travel blog i carry induction plate all the time), the flavours will never be the same as you would have it in your home kitchen. And that is where Mimmo Organics does the magic for you.
A PERFECT TRAVEL FOOD
Since I am a Mom who is always on roads, I wanted a product which is
- Easy to carry (not messy i mean)
- Offers Nutrition Components
- Easy to Make
- Most importantly, acceptable to my little one’s tastebuds
This product just falls into all of the above category, making my life easy during trips and at the same time is a treat to the little belly.
- The product comes with a 250 gm Packaging which is compact, light weight & can be easily stored in the travel bag
- The pasta is
- Organic in nature made with semolina
- Infused with Organic vegetables like – Beetroot, Tomato, Carrot & Spinach
- Free of Toxins, Pesticides, Preservatives & GMO (genetically modifed organisms)
- Comes in Alphabet shapes which can be a novelty factor to kids ( however my lo is too young to understand)
- Encourages Chewing specifically for teething toddlers
EASY TO MAKE
- I followed the instructions behind the pack which was so perfect that not a single morsel got wasted, my kid loved it and ate it in a span of 15-20 mins which is a big achievement and had a good night sleep
RECIPE RUN FOR THE FIRST TIMERS
- Boil 1 1/2 cups of water in a small saucepan
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt to the boiling water followed by 2 tablespoons of Veggie Alphabet pasta and stir occasionally
- Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes
- Drain and rinse pasta with hot water.
- Leave to cool until pasta is at safe temperature for your child.
Note – I used an Induction Plate, one can prepare the same in the hot water kettle. However keep a watch on it from time to time.
YUM TO TASTE BUDS
- The pasta is indeed a delicious treat to the little palette as well as fulfilling to the little bellies.
- Although, I personally felt the veggies component should be a little higher ( I am a little selfish mom who wants to just shower healthy treats to my baby), it is a perfect travel friendly food one can have during vacation/trips.
So Momma’s, stop worrying on what you will feed your baby during travel, instead buy Mimmo Organics Veggie Alphabet Pasta and get your travel bags ready.