Review of Deyga Summer Hydration Combo Pack – Sunscreen SPF 30 and Aloe Vera Gel
Since the time I have been a mom, my beauty regime has been a little off track. I am always on the lookout for quick fixes that help to nourish my skin and also protect it from dust, pollution, sunlight etc. At the same time, the scorching heat makes the face look dull and has started affecting my complexion despite being at home. So, I have simply decided to work on my everyday beauty ritual which just takes 5 min to accomplish and take care of my skin health.
5 min skincare routine? How to make it work?
The answer here is to choose the right kind of products which meet the criteria
- Organic in Nature
- Preferably Handcrafted
- 100% Pure
- Made using Traditional Recipes
- Safe for Skin and Sustainable to the Environment we live in
And one such branded product that has made it into my vanity kit is DEYGA. I am completely hooked on their Summer Hydration Combo pack which is a perfect combination of Aloe Vera Gel and Sunscreen. These products act as a perfect hydrant for my dry skin is natural and protects my skin from the harmful UV rays.
The Brands Promise is to create the world’s largest organic and natural line of skin and hair care products. It emphasizes the right fusion of nature and goodness in crafting products. The base ingredients are natural i.e originate from nature and only undergo chemical changes due to the biological process of fermentation, distillation etc. The brand does not make use of harsh chemicals and its products are free from Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones and more.
REVIEW OF DEYGA SUMMER HYDRATION COMBO PACK – SUNSCREEN SPF 30 AND ALOE VERA GEL
DEYGA SUNSCREEN SPF 30
Deyga Sunscreen provides the broad-spectrum protection of the UVA and UVB rays and hence can be used for everyday usage. The Non-Nano Formulation prevents the harmful rays to penetrate the skin layers and is safe for long term use
- The product contains natural oils that help in repairing sun spots, soothes irritable skin and other skin issue caused by high exposure to the sun
- raspberry seed oil
- carrot seed oil
- sunflower oil
- almond oil
- shea butter
- The product contains the natural mineral Zinc oxide which reflects the sun rays from exposed skin
- It is Paraben-free, Fragrance-free and also does not contain harsh chemicals like oxybenzone and octinoxate
- My skin is on the dry side, so I do not have any issues with greasy products but for people who have sensitive and oily skin, the non-comedogenic formula act as a perfect balance.
- The product box is user friendly, spill-proof which works best during travelling too
With the Mumbai climate being constantly hot and humid, the product suits my skin. the natural oils, shea butter gives a lovely coating to the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It is a go-to product your skin would need from time to time.
Key Purchase Indicators
- The Natural Ingredients imbibed in the product
- Shelf Life is of 6 months
- Cost 600 per 100 gm, but when you buy the combo pack the price is a stealer
- Gives 3-hour protection on the go
DEYGA ALOE VERA GEL
One of the products, I need with me all the time is aloe vera gel. After all aloe vera is known for its medicinal properties and the benefits it has on skin, hair and overall health. /whether my skin is dry, or have been facing acne issues or just want to soothe my skin aloe vera gel does the trick. So, it is and always be a part of my daily skincare routine.
- The Deyga aloe vera gel keeps up to the promise of hydrating my skin throughout the day since I suffer from dry skin. It also acts as a good cleanser giving my skin a glowing and radiant look.
- The gel is thick and not runny, transparent thereby ensuring no colour is added and easily penetrates the skin.
- It has a very mild fragrance which just works perfectly for me especially when I am massaging my face during bedtime I do not wish to smell something powerful.
- The gel locks in the moisture as needed and it soothes any irritable patch of acne on my skin especially in the scorching heat
- It is recommended to use the aloe vera gel overnight or apply for 30 mins during the day and wash it off with cold water.
Key Purchase Indicators
- The Natural Ingredients imbibed in the product – Aloe Barbadensis (Cold Pressed) Aloe Vera Extract, Aloe hydrosol
- Shelf Life is of 6 months
- Cost 350 per 100 gm and with the combo pack it gets much more discounted
- Refreshes skin and restores your natural glow
Overall, I am extremely impressed by Deyga Brand, the entire idea of bringing alive natural and organic products and that too handmade makes me tick. This SUMMER HYDRATION COMBO PACK is always a big purchase for me as I live in the city of Mumbai and the constant hot and humidity in the environment makes this a perfect buy.
Also, Deyga has a wide range of products from skincare, haircare, oral care, bath and body and more. The more you browse the range, I am sure you would be tempted to add products to the cart. In my opinion, I am so happy to come across Deyga Brand and the amazing product it gets in your kitty. And if you have made use of Deyga products, do share your thoughts on it in the comment below.