REVIEW OF SESA ONION HAIR COMBO PACK – OIL, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
If being a mom was not easy, the side effects of pregnancy sometimes horror you for a day, month or even years. Yes, I am quite perplexed by my hair texture since I gave birth to my little one. It seemed to had lost all its shine, became extremely frizzy and dry and sometimes felt beyond repair. The surprising bit is I have always been in my mom bun most of the time away from dust and pollution but it never seemed to restore its quality until now.
Since last month, I have been taking great care of my skin and hair regime and introduced some new natural and Ayurvedic products. One of them being, what I call is the power of three – hair regime which not only boosts hair growth but also repairs hair damage using Ayurvedic formulations
The Ayurvedic Hair combo pack is from the new range of Onion based products by SESA
- Sesa Onion Hair Oil with Bhringraj
- Sesa Onion Shampoo with Reetha and Shikakai
- Sesa Onion Conditioner with Reetha and Shikakai
Here, I am sharing my review on the Onion hair care combo range by Sesa
Sesa Onion Hair Oil with Bhringraj
Sesa is a certified ayurvedic Indian origin brand catering to the need of the Indian audience
The Hair oil is powered by three key ingredients
- Onion – As we are very much aware of the importance of onion for hair growth, this ingredient helps in balancing the ph level and nourishes the hair.
- Ayurvedic Herbs primarily Bhringraj, Curry Leaves and Brahmi which help in hair fall and also to repair damaged hair
- Pur Cold Processed Oil like Jojoba, Olive, Hibiscus and Grapeseed which helps to strengthen the hair and get that extra shine we are looking for.
The interesting bit of the product is it works very well on natural as well as chemically treated hair and seems to give good results on all kinds of hair
It is paraben-free, silicon-free, contains no added mineral oil, fragrance or artificial colour.
My Personal Experience
- I have been using this hair oil for the past 3 weeks and I am in awe of the results. The dry and frizzy texture of my hair seems to be improving since I have started using the three-step combo kit
- The hair thinning seems to have halted, on the contrary, I can see a good volume boost post applying the oil
- There is a reduction in hair breakage especially the split ends a bit and the damaged portion of the hair seems to be restoring its form
- I generally massage my hair for 5 to 10mins after application and leave it overnight so the goodness of the ingredients sinks into the hair cuticles.
- Overall, I am extremely impressed as my hair use to look lifeless and now I can see an improvement in the hair lustre.
Sesa Onion Shampoo with Reetha and Shikakai
To be honestly speaking, I never knew a Shampoo that has onion as one of the key ingredients. And this combo just makes it all the more worthwhile because of the presence of Onion in all the three products
- It also has Reetha and Shikakhai and ingredient which I applied in my childhood which use to make my hair shine and bring softness to the hair
- The shampoo contains Ayurvedic herbs like Aloe Vera, Hibiscus, Amala and Green Tea which acts as an amazing moisturizer and prevents itchiness and dandruff
Again like the oil, this too is paraben-free, silicone-free, sulphate free and can be used in chemically treated hair of all types.
My Personal Experience
- My hair is dry and frizzy and the presence of ayurvedic herbs helped me in taming my frizziness
- I started seeing great improvement in my hair texture after 4 to 5 washes and especially when I used the combo pack together
- Due to the presence of ancient ingredients reetha and shikakhai my hair has become more soft and bouncy. There is an extra shine to the hair which had been missing for months now and it feels good I am not bombarding chemicals into my scalp.
- The Shampoo cleanses and lathers quite well even if your scalp is oily. The onion formulation is a boon as it boosts hair growth, repairs hair damage and strengthens the hair which is all I want after losing strands of hair being a mom.
Sesa Onion Conditioner with Reetha and Shikakai
An important part of the hair regime that generally goes a miss is the conditioner. And to find a complementing conditioner after a good hair wash is even another task. But Sesa has ensured the goodness of onion, Reetha and Shikakhai are carried forward with their conditioner too. After all, the goal is to have strong and healthy hair and the effects of these natural ingredients are further enhanced during the conditioning process
- The conditioner has Ayurvedic herbs like Aloe Vera, Bhringraj, Bhrami and Hibiscus which not only nourish the scalp but strengthen and hydrate the scalp at the same time.
- I feel the conditioner will work on all hair types and just like their shampoo it’s free from chemicals and suitable for colored hair
My Personal Experience
As my hair is on the dry side, conditioner is an essential part of the hair cair routine. But it has always been difficult for me to find the right conditioner for my hair that is chemical-free. I have been applying Sesa conditioner in every hair wash, and the fact it has the essence of onion and ayurvedic herbs, I don’t worry about ending the wash with a chemical loaded product.
- The conditioner makes the hair look bouncy and frizz-free.
- I apply a generous amount of conditioner, despite which the hair strands don’t stick to each other giving a cloggy look
- The conditioner makes my hair soft, prevents breakage and has brought back the shine I have been craving for a long time
- There are days where I skip oiling my hair, but the perfect combination of shampoo-conditioner has still worked in giving the boost and nourishment which I need for my hair.
With the goodness of Ayurveda and 25 amazing years of experience as a hair care expert, Sesa seems to conquer our hearts. I am extremely impressed by the fact they have ensured, Onion as an ingredient is present in their shampoos and conditioners. This makes the three-step process wholesome. I for sure vouch for this three-step combo kit and give your hair the promising food they need. You can make use of the code SESA-SCB-ONION on sesacare.com and get a straight 20% discount on the Onion Combo kit and rebuild your hair’s power. And you can also use this link to buy this product. here
So what are you waiting for hurry !!!