Sprouted Moong Recipes for Weight Loss – Dietitian Recommended
We all have heard this proverb “Health is Wealth”. But how much do we really take care of our health in the real sense. Specially after giving a birth to a baby our lives focus is on the kid, family, job, sleepless nights etc etc. and it is really difficult to find the ‘ME’ time for yourself. And even if you get one the least area of focus is health. So here I am sharing two Sprouted Moong Recipes for Weight Loss – Dietitian Recommended.
Dietician Foram Modi from slimpossible diet has crafted these recipes and recommends moms and other individuals to get healthy as well loose some weight the correct way. These recipes are iron rich good to build the lost strength, loaded with vitamins needed for daily intake and more importantly helps stimulating weight loss.
So the wait is over as Dietician Foram shares these two secret recipes on my platform so that we all can benefit in our journey towards waving a goobye to those extra kilos and stay fit. And at the same time if you need some motivation to eat healthy then you can just make it look attractive and refer my foodarts which i have made with her recipes.
SPROUTED MOONG RECIPES FOR WEIGHT LOSS – DIETITIAN RECOMMENDED
RECIPE 1 : Stuffed puffed red ball
- Tomatoes – 2 small
- Sprout Topping
- Moong sprouts- 15 gms
- Cumin seeds- 1/4 tsp.
- Ginger – 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice- few drops
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cilantro – 1 tbsp.
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and as they crack.
- Add sprouts, ginger, black pepper and water. Cook for 2-3 minutes until sprouts are tender.
- Remove pan from heat. Add lemon juice, stir and set aside.
- Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds creating hollow bowls.
- Fill tomatoes with moong sprouts.
- Serve and enjoy!
To make the weight balance foodart
- Stuffed puffed red ball
- To make the weight balance cut the cucumber into thin stripes
- Place the stripes as shown in the image one at a time
- Place the stuffed puffed red ball at the two ends
- The foodart is ready to be served
STUFFED PUFFED RED BALL WITH A TWIST
- Tomatoes- 2 medium
- Corn- 1/2 katori
- Finely chopped Onion-1 tbsp
- Finely chopped cucumber- 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped capsicum- 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli powder- 1/4th tsp
- Ground black pepper- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil -1/2 tsp
- Buttermilk- for dressing
- Lettuce Leaves- for garnish
- Blanch tomatoes by keeping them in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, and then in cold water. After that remove the skin of the tomato and hollow the tomatoes by removing the seeds.
- In a bowl add onion, capsicum, cucumber, corn, red chili powder, black pepper and salt. Mix it well.
- Add buttermilk in the mixture and mix it properly.
- Stuff blenched tomatoes with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and lightly glaze the tomatoes on high heat.
- When the color changes from all sides. Remove them from the pan.
- Serve whole.
To make the toy train foodart
Check out the video I have made on my instagram on how to make a toy train and just place the toy train one behind the other
Who can say no to these attractive and colourful platter. Aren’t these easy, quick and yummy to make.
If you like these recipes and want to get deeper assessments on your weight loss journey, I would recommend you consult my friend Dietitian Foram Modi. She is a renowned dietitian and a full time mother to a toddler. She is the owner and founder of Slimpossible Diet. She specialises in Bridal diets, detox plans, Post Pregnancy weight loss etc. She is an online diet planner as well. You can check her work over here and her instagram profile over here for more on health and fitness.
Hope you liked this blog post too. Do shower some love and keep pouring your suggestions as usual. If such foodarts inspire you, just head to some over here for some more fun,