As a kid, I loved cherries simply because of it’s bright red colour. And as I grew old I enjoyed it in cakes and had a special love for this fruit. It’s very rare kids don’t like cherries but as we all know some kids […]
Tag: food styling
Before i give out some details, let me inform you – this is my 51st foodart and I have been privileged to be associated with a brand who believes in the importance of nurturing beautiful moments. Their products are specially designed to make the life of a parent easy,offer quick fix and create happy family times. Since I love the brand and can say I am an unofficial brand ambassador, my current work is a simple memento towards my liking to the brand – Cookiie Pie Co.
This project has been one of my toughest foodart. The colourful, bright logo of the brand was not as easy it seems. Specially carving out the relationship of mom-baby with the white elephants was a result of many failed attempts that went into making the foodart for Cookiie Baby Carriers.
After much of trial and error, I finally found a way through to make the foodart for Cookiie Baby Carriers. Although, it’s not the perfect one as elephants are really tough to make, this one has been the best of my creations.
So here are the ingredients which I have used to plate the logo of the brand and make it quirky, believable and yummy.
- Curd Rice – I have tempered the rice with curd to semi solid consistency so that i can craft out the elephants shape well
- I have made use of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup and Roohafza to draw out the elephants and make it resemble the logo
- Eyes – i made use of whole black pepper
- For the rainbow colours surrounding the elephant, I have made use of
- Tomatoes – Red colour
- Carrot – Orange colour
- American Corn – Yellow colour
- Peas – Green Colour
- For the blue colour, I left the space as i made use of a blue plate instead of white one
With all the right set of ingredients – the foodart for cookiie baby carriers was ready to serve.
I hope you have liked this foodart. It is really special to me and hence i would love to hear from you some suggestion/ feedback.
Also you would like to see some of my foodarts made in the past, you can check it here