Hi Moms, this is ideally my salad no 2 for the month of Jan. In my last post I had shown how to make Vegetarian Pasta Salad. And in this one, I plan to share salad made of one of my favourite ingredient ‘Broccoli’. Living […]
Tag: healthy living
I have been a monsoon fanatic since I was a young child. And why should I not at the end of the day I am a mumbaiya girl. And this year has been the best rains so far and I have enjoyed every bit of it. But with rains come some unhealthy eating habits like pakodas, fried bhajiyas etc etc.
But as I have started to become a healthy eater I am trying to follow a healthy eating pattern and breakfast is that meal of the day I cant afford to compromise on. So to get my younger on and other members to follow a healthy routine i created this season on my platter and made eating a fun time for all
To make the foodart we need the following
- Prepare the oatmeal and pour it on the plate in the form of clouds
- Cut the apple in half and place it at the bottom of the plate
- Cut the apple in the shape of the stick and place it right at the center of the apple piece to make it look like the umbrella handle
- At the end, place almonds randomly in the form of drops
- The plattter is ready to be served
Isn’t it a perfect way to start the day and uplift your mood !!!