I needed a recipe on colourful panckaes for an initiative that I started on my instagram called #tasty4munchkins and at the same time to offer some variety to my little one. So I was on a hunt for some quick and easy meals for a […]
Tag: kids meal
Does your mouth water when you hear RAJMA CHAWAL? I assume it does, since it is one of the patent dish you will find in 90% of Punjabi House. But do you know there are so many varieties of this one simple dish like the […]
Hey momma’s, one of our friend gifted us this delicious dubai gourmet called baklawa or baklava. I like the richness it carries to the palate, has to be afterall it comes from the country which is known for it larger than life lifestyle.
Well, dessert in any form is a family weaknesses and mostly i want to restrict to one at a time so i thought of plating it creatively ensuring you get a right balance of food and sweetness.
I have made an interesting foodart where the cuckoo bird is missing but her nest is intact on the tree.
The nest is nothing but the yummy baklava/baklawa sweet and the tree is made of chapati and green moong salad.
If you want to know what is in the salad.. check the recipie below
- 1/2 cup boiled green moong
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Lemon as per taste
- Coriander for garnishing
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Serve chilled
As usual mommas would be waiting for your feedback.
Do you remember the story of The Frog Prince ? How would it be if that story is helpful to get your kids eat their meal in a jiffy? Wondering how? Well its simple, with the help of Mimmo Organics Pasta and my Foodart.
I had shared with you my experience with mimmo organics pasta during my travel. And amazed with the genuinety of product i decided to create a recipe and design a plate which is filled with a story. At the end as every mom i want my child to have a healthy meal and make meal time non stressful.
- Mimmo Organics Pasta 2 tbsp
- Green peas 2 tbsp
- French beans 5-6 nos
- Ricotta Cheese 1 tbsp (you can use cheese of your choice)
- Oil 1 tsp
- Salt as needed (recommended to baby above one year)
- Garlic 1 chopped
- Cook the pasta as instructed in the package
- In another pan, boil peas and french beans together till they are soft
- Drain the water and keep aside
- Blend the boiled vegetables till you achieve a smooth paste.
- In a pan heat oil and add the chopped garlic.
- Saute it for 1 min and then add the vegetable paste
- Cook the vegetables for 2 mins and add the boiled pasta
- Mix it thoroughly and cook the pasta for 2-3 mins
- Add salt if needed.
- Remove from flame and add ricotta cheese for flavour.
- Serve it hot
- Salt is not recommended for kuds below 1 year
- Choose cheese of your choice preferably the one which has been given to the baby earlier
I hope this recipe will be useful to you and do get your creativity on the plate.
I have already shared the story of The Frog Prince, its time for you to do share one !!
Kids need constant activity and interaction, especially during holidays. What can be a better way to entice the curious mind right at the breakfast table. Inculcating healthy habits can be made easy like my current foodart. The cute little puppy i know is made of […]
My final food art for the christmas edition is the very kid famous personality – The SantaClaus. Kids love him for his happy go lucky nature and what could be a better way to treat your kids.
So moms you know what to do, just light in your creative bulb like me and create a santa on the plate. My platter is made of
- Cottage Cheese
It’s healthy, It’s Tasty and more so ever It’s Attractive. And I assure, the kids will lick the plate